My newest favorite is Push Poker, I found these rules online. This game is awesome.
1. The minimum number of players is four players and the maximum number is nine. The ideal number of players is between five and seven players.
one card face down to each player; this is that player's hole card and
each player may look at his own hole card and must keep it face down so
nobody else can see.
3. Flip over the top card of the deck of cards
and offer it to the player sitting to the left of the dealer. She can
accept that card or push it to the player sitting to her left and take
the next card from the top of the deck. If she chooses to push, she
must pay 5 times the amount of the smallest poker chip into the pot.
in a clockwise rotation once around the table. If a player had a card
pushed to him from the opponent sitting to his right, he can either
accept that card, or push it to the next player to the left and pay the
penalty of 5 times the lowest chip value into the pot. If the player
pushes, he receives the top card from the draw deck. If the dealer
chooses to push, he pays the 5 times the lowest chip value penalty into
the pot and draws the top card from the playing deck. The card the
dealer pushed is removed from the game, it is not pushed to the player
on his left.
5. Conduct a wagering round with the player having the highest face up poker hand beginning the wagering.
Steps 3 though 5 three more times, until each player has one face down
card and four face up cards. Conduct the fourth round of wagering, with
the player having the highest ranking face up poker hand starting the
7. Offer each player the option of paying 10 times
the amount of the lowest poker chip value in the game into the pot, in
exchange for the opportunity to discard any one card (even her hole
card), and receive a replacement card from the top of the deck. This
card is dealt face down to the player even if she exchanges a face up
8. Conduct a final wagering round, with the player with the highest ranking poker hand starting the final round of wagering.