TexasPokerStore.com - Return Policy
At TexasPokerStore.com, we realize that all sales may not be final. Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receipt of goods.
To initiate a return you MUST contact our office either by phone or email to have a product authorized for return. NO RETURNED PRODUCTS WILL BE PROCESSED without prior authorization from our office.
Below are some guidelines to follow for returns:
- Closeout items cannot be returned.
- Customize items of any kind cannot be returned.
- We cannot accept opened DVD’s, Copag or KEM cards. They cannot be resold and will not be refunded.
- If a product has been used it cannot be returned. All returned items must be in new and unused condition in order to receive a refund. "New and unused" means the item is in its original packaging and there are no signs of use on the product or the product's package. We cannot accept a return of any item with any indication that it has been used or handled.
- If you receive defective merchandise, you can exchange it for a similar product of equal value.
- If a product is returned and there is no exchange, a 15% restocking fee will be charged. If you are returning a product that is defective or incorrectly shipped for a refund, you will be refunded for the cost of the item only.
- If a product arrives damaged, TexasPokerStore.com must be notified immediately. Once we are notified, a claim will be placed with the corresponding shipping company. Once the claim has been resolved, the product will be sent back and the replacement will be sent out.
- We will not accept COD returns.
- A copy of your packing slip or your name and order number must accompany returned items. Please retain a copy for your records.
- We recommend that you ship your return back to us via a method you can track. Please keep your shipping record and/or receipt in case you need to track the return shipment.
All Freight orders must be inspected BEFORE you accept the shipment. If a shipment is accepted and signed for and damage is not discovered or noted then TexasPokerStore.com is not responsible for replacing the product. Signing for a shipment without noting damage on the Bill of Lading is stating that the shipment was free from damage and in perfect condition. ALL Freight deliveries must be inspected, no matter how large the order or product is. There are no exceptions to this policy.
You will be refunded in the same manner of payment by which you paid originally. For example, if the order was placed with a Visa card then it will be refunded to that same Visa credit card. For credit card refunds, please allow 1 or 2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
Please allow up to 3 weeks for returns to be processed. If a return has taken longer than 3 weeks, please contact our office. TexasPokerStore.com reserves the right to change this policy at any time.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS:
When placing an order it is possible that any item shown as being in stock may in fact be out of stock by the time the order reaches our suppliers. If any item is out of stock when you order it, we will immediately notify you and if you wish we will do our best to place it on back order for you or simply refund your payment. Please call 1-866-213-1594 if you have any questions.